Self-Catering Accommodation - Facilities
Self catering facilities - kitchen and utility room
Self catering facilities - the utility room
The accommodation provides the following facilities:
- Utility room: Dishwasher, dryer and washing machine.
- Fully equipped kitchen and larder/pantry, with a large fridge/freezer..
- Sitting room with view over Dunvegan Loch and MacLeod Tables. TV & DVD with freeview programmes.
- Bathroom, with bath and separate shower facility.
- Main bedroom: Double bed.
- Second bedroom: Single bed with additional pull out bed.
- The upper floor also provides access to a games room facility with assorted games, table top activities.
- Private parking is available.
- Garden area and drying line.
- Bedding and towels supplied.
- A basic provisions pack e.g.: milk, bread etc will be provided.
- The homely accommodation provided is ideal for two people with the capacity for another two in single beds.
- The cottage has central heating. The radiators and hot water can be heated by electricity or the open fire, there are also two gas fires if required.
Self catering facilities - the cottage kitchen - Dunvegan, Isle of Skye